MyLAFace is, in no way, associated with LAFace Products (Lisa Alexander Products). We are two separate businesses, owned by different people, located in different cities. The name similarity is purely coincidental.
MyLAFace is pledging 5% of all profits to the NAACP to help eliminate race-based discrimination during the first month of reopening.
Let’s End Racism!
Dear Valued Client,
I am so excited and looking forward to seeing you in my studio again soon! I understand your sanitation concerns and have worked hard to prepare my studio for you! Your comfort and safety is of the utmost importance, so I have:
· Passed an online Barbicide Certification program-the gold standard in salon sanitation
· Passed a 2 hour Milady Infection Control Course Certification
· Cleaned and/or disinfected all surfaces and implements
· Laundered and/or disinfected all gowns, towels and linens
· Removed any non-essential items throughout my studio
· Initiated contactless methods of scheduling and payment
· Acquired appropriate personal protective equipment to be used when necessary or requested
Upon visiting my studio for any treatment, I am asking clients to please download and fill out the COVID-19 Information & Liability Waiver.
Here’s the link.
If you are unable to download, I will have copies at my studio.
Please feel free to ask me any questions regarding sanitation and the safety of my studio. When you visit my studio, I will do everything to help you relax and enjoy your service!
Please feel free to text me for an appointment or email me
MY LA FACE / Sola Salon Studios
12121 Wilshire Blvd,
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Suite 102/Studio 17
Monday – Thursday 2:00pm-9:00pm
Saturday & Sunday 7:00am-3:00pm
A 24 hour notice of cancellation is required for all appointments. Failure of notification may result in full amount of cost of treatment.